• Five Guys

• Wendys

• Chick Fil A

• Mcdonalds

• Checkers

• Wing Stop

• Arbys

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nigga! y'all been hiding shit from me? i never heard of this and everybody knows when im in Chatt I'm all about the food. im bout to make some calls. its gonna be hell to pay for me just hearing about this lol.

If you ever hit up Central Park in the city; go to the Hixson location. That's probably the only location in the city. It's so many great eating spots back home. STIR, First Watch, J. Alexander, Honey Seed, 1885, Tupelo Honey, Public House, Urban Stack, State of Confusion, Scotty's On The River (great outside view of the river), Boathouse. Swing by Uncle Larry's on Brainerd to get yourself a frozen (cool cup)

Took the kids to the Youmacon anime convention earlier. I was about to hit the freeway when I realized I hadn't eaten anything yet. Stopped at the BK right before the freeway and copped a large fries to hold me until we got downtown to the convention center.

Burger Kang is outta their fuckin minds to think their fries, of any size, are worth $3.59. I bought the shit 'cause I didn't want to stop until we got to Tha D, but best believe this will NEVER happen again.

They were fresh, but them shits barely had any salt on 'em. The Wendy's on the other side of the freeway was closed for remodeling, otherwise I woulda got theirs. At least theirs tastes like potatoes.

IMG_20231104_122748397_HDR.jpg

Question is who has a better complimentary dipping sauce, I'm a fry dipper and my sauce HAS to compliment chic fila popeyes and kfc have better sauces to go along with fries...KFC joints are better bc your aint getting a fry stick your getting a wedge

Yall really like Popeye's fries like that?

triple-h-hhh.gif

Whoever keeps voting McDonald’s must got 2nd degree burns in they mouths cuz unless it’s fresh out the fryer them thangs is trash.

Back