• Checkers

• Wing Stop

• Arbys

Results are only viewable after voting.
Haven't tried all those
I know of McDonald's and bk's
But i prefer
kfc-potato-wedges.jpg

Checker's ftw but it's a fast food spot called Central Park that's in Tennessee; their friends are on the style of Checker's but better

Question is who has a better complimentary dipping sauce, I'm a fry dipper and my sauce HAS to compliment chic fila popeyes and kfc have better sauces to go along with fries...KFC joints are better bc your aint getting a fry stick your getting a wedge

Five guys have the best fries. i walk in that bitch and look at the sign that tells you where the potatoes come from. it will say some shit i never heard of like Arco, Idaho. i just nod my head like yeah these shits gonna be good as hell. Aint nothing in Arco idaho but good ass potatoes.

Checker's ftw but it's a fast food spot called Central Park that's in Tennessee; their friends are on the style of Checker's but better

Nigga! y'all been hiding shit from me? i never heard of this and everybody knows when im in Chatt I'm all about the food. im bout to make some calls. its gonna be hell to pay for me just hearing about this lol.

Most chain restaurants have awful fries. My favourite fries are from a food truck that parks just outside one of the buildings near my school's library. Thick Russian lady always hooks it up too.

Back