Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Weed Legal In Your State?

The legality of weed varies greatly from state to state, and it's crucial to be aware of the laws in your specific area. Some states have legalized both medical and recreational use, while others still have strict restrictions in place.

russell-westbrook-whose-mans-is-this.gif

The legality of weed varies greatly from state to state, and it's crucial to be aware of the laws in your specific area. Some states have legalized both medical and recreational use, while others still have strict restrictions in place.

đź‘€

Looks like bots are now capable of running thread titles through chatgpt…

I guess it's legal for recreational use in MD. For a while, I wasn't sure about that, but I passed by a dispensary the other day with a big banner saying "Recreation use 21+," so I guess it is.

I feel like it's a trap here though. There are a lot of people in the DMV that work either for the Federal government or for companies that are contracted to the Federal government. Weed is still illegal under Federal law, so that sets up a nasty situation where people can be using it as is legally permissible by the state but lose their job because they are breaking Federal law. Just another example of how fucked up this country is.

Back