Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Weed Legal In Your State?

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
Weed has been legal in New Jersey for over a year.

There are a handful of dispensaries in my area (Trenton, NJ) and people still stand on the street downtown and sell it hand to hand.

Do you guys buy the most expensive strains or the lowest grade?

Yup. Legal here and the state I just left. For some reason, with a bazillion dispensaries all over Vegas alone niggas still wanna buy from "the weed man". Where I lived, there was a 7-11 at the corner and directly next it it was a dispensary that stayed busy but dudes would be in front of the 7-11 talmbout "I got trees..."

Yup. Legal here and the state I just left. For some reason, with a bazillion dispensaries all over Vegas alone niggas still wanna buy from "the weed man". Where I lived, there was a 7-11 at the corner and directly next it it was a dispensary that stayed busy but dudes would be in front of the 7-11 talmbout "I got trees..."
Street prices were cheaper in chicago than the dispo when i was there earlier this year

Yes indeed.

sometimes I’ll try the hype shit but just like with most things, price doesn’t dictate quality.

prices everywhere are dropping because of market oversaturation.

The weed man ain’t taxing. The black market is THRIVING because even though they don’t have the variety of a dispensary, the prices are unbeatable.

yeah but you can't get that new Kryptachromakonalight strain from the street dude; that's dispensary only.

true

but the quality of the "street weed" is jus as good, even if there's less strains to choose from

cuz if buddy on the corner sellin that backyard boogie hucklebuck, mf will jus go to the dispensary & pay that extra $10-15 +tax

Yes indeed.

sometimes I’ll try the hype shit but just like with most things, price doesn’t dictate quality.

prices everywhere are dropping because of market oversaturation.

The weed man ain’t taxing. The black market is THRIVING because even though they don’t have the variety of a dispensary, the prices are unbeatable.
Yeah i agree about the saturation. They aren’t reflective at the dispo yet but there’s clearly too much rn even at state-levels

true

but the quality of the "street weed" is jus as good, even if there's less strains to choose from

cuz if buddy on the corner sellin that backyard boogie hucklebuck, mf will jus go to the dispensary & pay that extra $10-15 +tax

iChuckled

ayy-lmao.gif

Why do ppl still buy from the corner if its legal??

Im guessing cuz its cheaper??

@5 Grand do u smoke weed?

Im guessing no. Cuz im sure w all the meds u are on, u dont wanna mix dat shit

Why do ppl still buy from the corner if its legal??

Im guessing cuz its cheaper??

@5 Grand do u smoke weed?

Im guessing no. Cuz im sure w all the meds u are on, u dont wanna mix dat shit

The weed at the dispensaries is more expensive.

I guess you can buy an ounce or two and break it up into 20s and stand on the street.

Thats what people in Trenton do.

We only have legal medical weed here and it does not hit that same as the loud man

the shit is cheaper on the street but I would rather buy from a dispensary still because its highly regulated in Michigan

That shit on the street is being grown in unsafe conditions

Detroit is home of the scammers. No doubt some shit like this is going on.

Personally, I've sworn off trees. After trying trying satva gummies for creativity and ending up with a full blown panic attack no matter how small the dose, and indica edibles for pain and winding up blew the fuck out for 14 hrs I have no further want to try it out anymore.

Last edited:
Back