Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Weed Legal In Your State?

Most the niggaz outside for dispensary quality weed anyway. It's a lotta niggaz with trash weed.... But they going thru a nice run around the way right now.

Like two niggaz from the block rap now, so they making the corner by the store "the corner" in our neighborhood again. They be shooting videos out there, niggaz be getting their hair cut n shit. There's a chess board out that bitch.. Niggaz even got a couple tents out there cuz this summer was brutal and they ain't wanna stand in that direct heat.

And with all that shit brings amazing weed. Niggaz ain't gonna be outside with trash when everybody out there

Yup and it’s the worst thing to happen to weed. It seemed like heaven at first but all these shops poppin up and it’s expensive as hell. I haven’t smoked in like 2 years but when I was I realized the horror of it. It’s cool to be able to drive around and not worry about it but these prices ain’t it. 1/8th is crazy expensive. The cheap stuff ain’t worth it so you gotta spend at least $50 on an 1/8th and even then it ain’t that good. When I was buying I missed the days of $5-$10/g. You ain’t getting anywhere close to that now…

Yup and it’s the worst thing to happen to weed. It seemed like heaven at first but all these shops poppin up and it’s expensive as hell. I haven’t smoked in like 2 years but when I was I realized the horror of it. It’s cool to be able to drive around and not worry about it but these prices ain’t it. 1/8th is crazy expensive. The cheap stuff ain’t worth it so you gotta spend at least $50 on an 1/8th and even then it ain’t that good. When I was buying I missed the days of $5-$10/g. You ain’t getting anywhere close to that now…

See it’s diff in California. $50 8ths become $80 8ths with taxes and shit.

but it’s all about to change. It’s toooooooo much trees in the market and just sitting on the shelves. They gotta change the way weed is taxed out there…well shit, change the way it’s taxed EVERYWHERE.

Most the niggaz outside for dispensary quality weed anyway. It's a lotta niggaz with trash weed.... But they going thru a nice run around the way right now.

Like two niggaz from the block rap now, so they making the corner by the store "the corner" in our neighborhood again. They be shooting videos out there, niggaz be getting their hair cut n shit. There's a chess board out that bitch.. Niggaz even got a couple tents out there cuz this summer was brutal and they ain't wanna stand in that direct heat.

And with all that shit brings amazing weed. Niggaz ain't gonna be outside with trash when everybody out there

you ain’t gettin this on the block tho

F36B20DE-37AF-43D0-A50D-4FDC892B532D.jpeg 4B4C0459-621E-4E9E-94B2-7D612EE97F5D.jpeg

It's legal in DC both medical and recreational and recreational is gonna be legal in MD this July. But as has been said the prices on the street are just cheaper. You can get a KD (3.5) of the shit you can get in a dispensary for like $25 now. Shit even with exclusive shit like moonrocks the street prices have dropped. You can get a KD of moonrocks for $40. From a shop you spending easily $100 for the same amount

It's legal in DC both medical and recreational and recreational is gonna be legal in MD this July. But as has been said the prices on the street are just cheaper. You can get a KD (3.5) of the shit you can get in a dispensary for like $25 now. Shit even with exclusive shit like moonrocks the street prices have dropped. You can get a KD of moonrocks for $40. From a shop you spending easily $100 for the same amount
Niggaz don't know how it be in MD,

Everybody got access to that high grade shit these days... It's like a whole stoner culture these days...

My peoples literally had his own strand for a hot second off a connect he had in Vegas.

These niggaz get linked up with growers.... And put the local dispensaries on.

I done seen deep freezers packed with gummy edibles that was just passed along in bigger moves

Shit selling edibles was how a nigga survived the pandemic 🤷🏿‍♂️

Niggaz don't know how it be in MD,

Everybody got access to that high grade shit these days... It's like a whole stoner culture these days...

My peoples literally had his own strand for a hot second off a connect he had in Vegas.

These niggaz get linked up with growers.... And put the local dispensaries on.

I done seen deep freezers packed with gummy edibles that was just passed along in bigger moves

Shit selling edibles was how a nigga survived the pandemic 🤷🏿‍♂️

oh trust, I believe that it’s some fire on the block.

Yeah legit just grabbed all this for $20

Shorty had a HUGE zip and was packing as much in the bag for me as he could stuff... Then just gave me a few nuggets. The love too real around here.. I'm always buying off the block IMG_20230109_150838135.jpg

Back