Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW After Dark Thread

Do y'all kiss your lady after fellatio?

So niggas out here cum swapping with themselves?

See, if shorty squirt in my face and we kiss, that's different. That's a day in the office.

But I ain't getting throated and gawk gawking a woman and then kissing her.

That's too much of a mood change.

Plus, you can only do that shit with White girls anyway.

You kiss a Black woman after she swallowed your nut, you gonna be called all types of gay slurs when she gets mad.

"Nigga, and that's why you swallowed your own nut. Shut the fuck up."

Same reason you never let a Black woman play with your ass.

She all progressive and let you explore doing semi gay shit at your own emasculation.

I seen a White man suck another man's nut out of his wife's pussy and I almost fainted because if a Black woman let that shit go on, her man will forever be a bitch.

So niggas out here cum swapping with themselves?

See, if shorty squirt in my face and we kiss, that's different. That's a day in the office.

But I ain't getting throated and gawk gawking a woman and then kissing her.

That's too much of a mood change.

Plus, you can only do that shit with White girls anyway.

You kiss a Black woman after she swallowed your nut, you gonna be called all types of gay slurs when she gets mad.

"Nigga, and that's why you swallowed your own nut. Shut the fuck up."

Same reason you never let a Black woman play with your ass.

She all progressive and let you explore doing semi gay shit at your own emasculation.

I seen a White man suck another man's nut out of his wife's pussy and I almost fainted because if a Black woman let that shit go on, her man will forever be a bitch.
You really need to improve the quality of women you are dipping in.

It's not like we swish it around before swallowing. Most of the time it's going right down the throat. Unless y'all are with spitters...
Don't matter. It's just been in there and most likely left residue. We don't wanna take that chance.
We gave it to yall, so keep it to yourself

Back