Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Turki doing great things for the sport... No way Wilder or Zhang gonna be ready for August though, Turki is wilding...

Although I would love it if offered the winner the bag after their fight and was like step in the 12 weeks or move over lol
Yeah win lose or draw wilder is taking 7 rounds of damage in the 15 punches Zhang hits him with

Yeah win lose or draw wilder is taking 7 rounds of damage in the 15 punches Zhang hits him with

I dunno, technically Zhang is made for Wilder... Slow, plodding and low punch output...

Wilder has to be pushed onto his back foot as he cant really fight going backwards which obviously takes away his offence... Zhang has such a low punch output that he will give Wilder loads of time to take the lead and come forward and if he lands on Zhang its over...

Although Zhang does has great timing and punches hard himself, so if he does let Wilder take the initiative his only chance would be try catch Wilder as he throws...

I dunno, technically Zhang is made for Wilder... Slow, plodding and low punch output...

Wilder has to be pushed onto his back foot as he cant really fight going backwards which obviously takes away his offence... Zhang has such a low punch output that he will give Wilder loads of time to take the lead and come forward and if he lands on Zhang its over...

Although Zhang does has great timing and punches hard himself, so if he does let Wilder take the initiative his only chance would be try catch Wilder as he throws...
Seems like Wilder has be figured out. All you have to do is smother him aim towards his torso then spark his ass relentlessly to the top and of course he will come in underweight.

Yea agree on your assessment about being tailor made but Zhang will land a few times for sure

Seems like Wilder has be figured out. All you have to do is smother him aim towards his torso then spark his ass relentlessly to the top and of course he will come in underweight.

You need to come forward and put pressure on him, pushing him back like Parker did and like Fury in their last fight...

Parker's game plan was perfect, not only did his rushing Wilder take Wilder's offence away, he was either out of the dangerous mid range area and either complete out of range or on Wilder's chest... so even when Wilder did punch he was too far out or or unable to get his thunderous punches off because he cant fight on the inside, throw short punches or make space for himself...

MAY 🥊

1714592607342.png

Back