• Magic

• Curry

• Shaq

• Jordan

• Wilt

• Kobe

• Kareem

Results are only viewable after voting.
All I know it supposed to be two players on this list clearing the field and that’s LBJ and Kobe

I can’t talk ball with you if you don’t have them in your top 2

Bron is singlehandedly responsible for the superteam bullshit we got going on now, I don't wanna hear shit about Shaq.

Especially when Kobe was the best player on the team post 2000. Then went on and damn near 3 peated again with this team

GMZGEl2XYAAZ47j
Is a team with Bynum, Pau, and lamar supposed to be sorry??

"he only had  three skilled 7 footers!" 😅

...he had Ron artest too by the way

You're really in here hating.
When niggas kick MJ back in *nothing*
LeBron back in *nothing*
Kobe back in *nothing*
Wilt & Russell get plumber talk *nothing*
Etc. etc.

The fact of the matter is he’s the only coddled one where niggas ONLY bring up the highs and the lows get swept under the rug. Shit ain’t hate, what’s hate is niggas broke their neck to cry about Kobe votes and buddy gets to chill like always. Why he above reproach? They in the same tier of the pantheon and niggas treat one with kid gloves.

Idk, a lot of kobe peers along with past and present players put him above a lot of our greatest players. He's my fav player of all time but I don't have him on my Mt. Rushmore

Lebron is the only one on this list that is as effective distributing and playmaking as he is a scorer. Lebron checks all the boxes anyone could ask of a GOAT. LeGM as well.

Back