Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Draft 2024

I thought I read they reported castle’s height incorrectly and that was Devin Carter’s measurement
I read online that almost all of Devin Carter’s info was switched with Castle. Including the shooting drill stuff. Don’t know how true the info is though

Someone is about to lose a job over this simple, but highly visible screw up.

I hate to give Lebron Jr too much attention because he doesn’t deserve extra attention over anyone in this draft but I would be perfectly fine with drafting him

He has the game of a quintessential glue guy or high performance role player and that’s great to have on any team

It’s just a bit tricky because he’s a two way wing who was given the body of an undersized 2 guard

But either way, I feel really good about him long term

He should have Josh hart level impact

@toheeb27

Since you like tall PGs look into AJ Johnson from the NBL as a long term project as he really needs to get stronger over the next 2 years before he can think of producing for a team

@toheeb27

Since you like tall PGs look into AJ Johnson from the NBL as a long term project as he really needs to get stronger over the next 2 years before he can think of producing for a team

Probably should have gone to Texas, especially with NIL available. I am all for getting that international bag, but those international clubs hate on young Americans, lol.

Even Sarr, most likely number 1 pick, got his minutes yanked around.

oh yeah I’ll make a biased exception for kolek too

I only want to focus on a better two way replacement for Tyler, a 4 that can hit some perimeter shots and/or some athleticism while being taller than 6’8 or a legit big Man

Or Djurisic

We are about to lose Caleb, Tyler can’t be here still with Rozier, and somebody besides Bam needs to be tasked with guarding bigs or just holding down the defense a bit

(Which is why I want Ighodaro as well)

Back