Welcome To aBlackWeb

My hair is receding a lil bit

I've been cutting my own hair since 4th grade. I've let a few friends cut it a couple times and had no choice on how to cut it a few times in The Marine Corps. I peeped at a young age how much of a hustle going to the Barbershop was. Those barbers were taking advantage of a lot of single moms. I remember when haircuts was like $10 or you could just get a lineup for $10 if you were an adult. Now you won't find any cuts for less than $25. Shit is a scam for real.

tenor.gif

god bless the child that can hold his own

My wife is considering doing another big chop. She did one 10 years ago. She getting tired of buying full lace fronts from these shady ass overseas dealers.

I like Luvme Hair, I’m not a wig expert at all BUT I purchased my first wig ever from them and the hair is soft AND they have a lot of reviews that are real. She should check them out.

If it's because of health issues, a silk pillowcase and scarf won't help, believe me. I've been coping with this for years, and after treatments, vitamins, doctors, and hundreds of tests, I finally decided on a hair transplant procedure. If you see that nothing you tried helps, just don't exhaust yourself, do yourself a gift and get a hair transplant plan. After a lot of research, I chose https://newjerseyhairtransplantclinic.com/, and my appointment is in three weeks. I've never been more excited, to be honest, so this is my best advice for you.

A bot with hair. Shutup Hairbot.

The funny part is it's usually threads the t/s probably wished would stay dead

@Los216 - how did them silk scarves work out for you?

:lol10:

I'll post an updated pick. My shit look a lot better now than it did in 2020 but I have to admit something............

I use enhancements. I use toppik hair fibers and I used one of my wife's hold sprays. At first I was feeling a little salty about using it because I've been cutting my hair since I was 10. I had that purist mentality and thought that everything should be natural. I don't go to barbershops. I have a lot of friends who are barbers and every single one of them uses enhancements. All the YouTube barbers use them too.

It's pretty much universally accepted now. I don't overdo it though. I only use it in the problem areas which for me is on the corners.

My hairline is on Larry Holmes status. About to rock the baldy starting tomorrow. I had a nice run from flat tops, waves, low ceasars, curly fro, shags, faux hawks, braids and dreads. Time's up nature and time won the battle for my crop

:kanyecry2:

I used to give a fuck, nowadays I just take a #1 to my shit and let it rip. Gives me some semblance that I still have hair even though my hairline receding like Lake Mead and my shit trying to go full George Jefferson in the middle. Got just enough to make it work.

Hadn’t read through the whole thread and may have posted already, but I bit the bullet when I was around 32-33. I had a mean 1st and 3rd (think baseball). After while the barber couldn’t give me the phantom line in those areas so I just said fuck it and shaved it all off one day.

Tried to bring it back a couple of times but failed horribly.

Luckily my pops and all my uncles been rocking baldies for as long as I can remember so I knew I’d look ok.

Back