Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Helldivers 2

Got active for a little bit. It's cool. But everyone in my party was leveled up going crazy so I was just running around not really getting much of a feel. Need to solo a bit to get my bearings.

And I hate having to put in a hadouken code to get everything. I'm definitely gonna be the slow nigga in the group if we depending on that bullshit. 😅🤦🏿
Best thing to do is group with a bunch of higher level friends and get the extra xp from them picking the higher difficulties

Best thing to do is group with a bunch of higher level friends and get the extra xp from them picking the higher difficulties
Obviously but I want to have the basics down so I can contribute to the team. Otherwise what's the point.

Why are people such douchebags about folks picking up their samples? We all share samples in the end dont we? Or do we get bonuses if we extract with then on our character?

Got active for a little bit. It's cool. But everyone in my party was leveled up going crazy so I was just running around not really getting much of a feel. Need to solo a bit to get my bearings.

And I hate having to put in a hadouken code to get everything. I'm definitely gonna be the slow nigga in the group if we depending on that bullshit. 😅🤦🏿
That code shit is frustrating af lmao. Has me feeling old af too all squinting at the screen

Getting your ass kicked while running from a wave of enemies while trying to do the code for reinforcements is some of the funniest shit.
The funniest is when you pressed to throw the reinforcement and you end up throwing them right in the middle of shit. And imma keep running. Survive lol.

This shit tough. We need to link for some runs.
I just ran wit some random ass white guys for a few hours. I aint even know u were on till i was bout to hop off

ill be on again tomorrow

Back