Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black teen in KC is shot after going to the wrong house to pick up his sibling

Yes nigga, TF.

Who are you to determine what someone's personal belongings mean to them?

Somebody robbed you and you don’t have rent money now and that leads to homeless, missed meals, pain and suffering.

Stop stealing if you value your life because what you steal can be so damn valuable m.

That's where you're wrong. My first scenario was a man that broke in my house. There are laws and established practices that allow me to shoot that man. The Castle Doctrine. Sooo answer the question.

I am standing on it. I told you I'd have no problem with someone being shot in those scenarios.

That's fine.

We can agree to disagree. I don't want my property violated either, but a TV ain't worth a person's life. It ain't that serious.

Before guns was everywhere, black folks was still getting killed in mass numbers.

I'm not sure what your point is.

That's fine.

We can agree to disagree. I don't want my property violated either, but a TV ain't worth a person's life. It ain't that serious.

I'm not sure what your point is.
People steal and kill you all in the same action.

Being in somebody house unannounced regardless if you’re just stealing is a death sentence and I’m cool with that.

“I’m just here for the TV and PS5”.

Naw, You’re here to receive these rounds

That's fine.

I understand your stance on that. My follow-up question was to figure out why you change where you assign blame. If he breaks into my house and I shoot him (which let's be honest; he knew was a possibility), there's a judgment of me because you're saying I value a TV more than a life, with no talk of responsibility on his end.

But if I call the police, and they take his freedom... there's no talk of valuing a TV over a man's freedom. And people would have no problem putting all the responsibility of the consequences on the thief.

Why shift responsibility off of him being in the wrong and creating the issue based off his punishment?

People steal and kill you all in the same action.

Being in somebody house unannounced regardless if you’re just stealing is a death sentence and I’m cool with that.

“I’m just here for the TV and PS5”.

Naw, You’re here to receive these rounds

His scenario was specifically that the person wanted the TV and tried to get away with it.

I got know problem with people opting towards killing when someone breaks into a house and puts safety in jeopardy. If ya'll think stopping someone from stealing a TV is worth killing them over, that's where we differ.

To be honest, I don't even give a fuck about 99.9 percent of people. I just give less of a fuck about material goods.

I understand your stance on that. My follow-up question was to figure out why you change where you assign blame. If he breaks into my house and I shoot him (which let's be honest; he knew was a possibility), there's a judgment of me because you're saying I value a TV more than a life, with no talk of responsibility on his end.

But if I call the police, and they take his freedom... there's no talk of valuing a TV over a man's freedom. And people would have no problem putting all the responsibility of the consequences on the thief.

Why shift responsibility off of him being in the wrong and creating the issue based off his punishment?

It's not about assigning blame. The thief is the criminal. There is no disagreement there. You were just making the statement that sounded like you believe an execution is justified in response to some stolen goods. I disagree with that.

I agree that you shouldn't leave the house shooting at a person breaking into your car but a person break in my house trying to steal I'm sending them straight to hell

I get the reasons for this being illegal. In just saying for ME... I'm not mad at the guy that comes out shooting at the breaking ude in his car.

It's a more extreme example of "shouldn't have been fuckin with him" to me.

It's not about assigning blame. The thief is the criminal. There is no disagreement there. You were just making the statement that sounded like you believe an execution is justified in response to some stolen goods. I disagree with that.

But you're putting the burden of that choice solely on the shooter, and ignoring that the thief is the one that made that decision. Just like if he got arrested, he's the one that decided that TV was worth more than his freedom.

But you're putting the burden of that choice solely on the shooter, and ignoring that the thief is the one that made that decision. Just like if he got arrested, he's the one that decided that TV was worth more than his freedom.

The shooter is the one that decides that recovering the property is more important than allowing the thief to live. It's that simple. If you see a mutha fucka running away with your TV, and you decide to shoot, yes, the thief is the one that put you in that position, but your choice of response was 100% yours.

Foxnews is telling these people how dangerous it is to be outside your home. They watch and consume this toxic message which causes them to live in fear and act this way.

I dont think it's just Fox news.. its predates that for sure.

I feel like some of that shit comes from a fear that one day folks might start deciding to treat them like theyve been treating the rest of the world for centuries

CNN has divinely been reporting weirdly one this, they purposely leave out facts on purpose on air but in print they don’t. They are spinning a narrative in the shooters favor.

Honestly I believe it’s because them and fox got these old white boomers so scared with all this crime wave reporting that this will happened more. Then you got abbot saying yea shoot black people I’ll pardon you, laws don’t apply to “you guys”

CNN has divinely been reporting weirdly one this, they purposely leave out facts on purpose on air but in print they don’t. They are spinning a narrative in the shooters favor.

Honestly I believe it’s because them and fox got these old white boomers so scared with all this crime wave reporting that this will happened more. Then you got abbot saying yea shoot black people I’ll pardon you, laws don’t apply to “you guys”

Didn't the shooter that Abbot is about to pardon shoot a white guy?

Nobody is safe from this bullshit.

The shooter is the one that decides that recovering the property is more important than allowing the thief to live. It's that simple. If you see a mutha fucka running away with your TV, and you decide to shoot, yes, the thief is the one that put you in that position, but your choice of response was 100% yours.

Ya, every response is the choice of the person responding. But that doesn't mean I blame them for their response.

Let's say I'm in the store and a man spits in my face and calls me a bitch. Yes, how I respond is on me, and he's done me no real harm. BUT if I decide to fuck him up, I put the burden of that consequence on him. He's the one that decided to roll that dice, knowing what the outcome could be.

Ya, every response is the choice of the person responding. But that doesn't mean I blame them for their response.

Let's say I'm in the store and a man spits in my face and calls me a bitch. Yes, how I respond is on me, and he's done me no real harm. BUT if I decide to fuck him up, I put the burden of that consequence on him. He's the one that decided to roll that dice, knowing what the outcome could be.

We can agree to disagree.

If a dude spits in your face, you can react and that's fine. Eventually, you might come to a point where you have the option to leave him hurting on the ground and walk away or stomp him to death. That's a choice you have to make, and the burden for the choice you make is all on you.

WTF does his aunt's relationship have to do with the young man being shot......I swear I hate these super niggas man smh

He did the same shit in 2020 when that young Black woman Oluwatoyin was killed. Said it wasn't an issue to discuss because at the time he thought the killer wasn't a Black American and the young lady was African. This nigga should've had his ass whooped a long time ago

Back