Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black Athletes are catching heat during the NFL Draft “Stop turning your backs on Black Women “

:mybad:

That's not coming from me.

That's coming directly from some people who choose to date outside their race.

I mean, they're literally telling you why they choose to do it.
And eventually they'll learn the hard way the less stressful non black woman is a myth...

These women may need to start looking in the mirror as possibly part of the reason these brothers are dating out. Just to make sure that it's not something about their behavior. But I doubt many of them are gonna do that.

Claws ding ding clip.gif

They know exactly why some brothers are doing it.

Problem is, most of them readily admit that they're not willing to do what those white chicks will.

Their pride won't allow them to do it because the majority of them probably weren't raised that way.

Black youtube is a different world bruh.

Youtube doesn't treat black (male) content creators the same as other content creators.

This isn't just about name calling.

And it's not just about race either.

Basically, women can say almost whatever they want and not be penalized for it.

Men, on the other hand, have to walk a fine line.

Black men in particular.
A lot of Black Men travel channels on YouTube talk about how their videos get flagged and demonetize for the littlest things compared to other creators like white men a women in the travel space on YouTube .

A lot of Black Men travel channels on YouTube talk about how their videos get flagged and demonetize for the littlest things compared to other creators like white men a women in the travel space on YouTube .

Yeah, and..........to be fair........it's not all on youtube.

It's actually random users who choose to flag their channels just to give them a hard time.

Once a channel is flagged, youtube has to respond.

Sometimes it results in nothing.

Other times, somebody's channel can be taken down for a few days or longer until youtube figures out whether the flag/complaint has any merit.

And eventually they'll learn the hard way the less stressful non black woman is a myth...

I think Patrice O'neal had it right. He had a joke that basically broke down to black women being harder to deal with at the beginning but more loyal in the long run if you can get past that initial barrier whereas white women were more pleasant from the outset but bad partners for the long run.

I personally don't like the whole <insert race here> women are better than black women narrative, but I do think the dudes that go that route have reasons for doing so. It's not just about abandoning black women. Sometimes their reactions are in response to treatment from black women. Until that's acknowledged, we're never really going to get past this. There has been hurt on both sides.

I think Patrice O'neal had it right. He had a joke that basically broke down to black women being harder to deal with at the beginning but more loyal in the long run if you can get past that initial barrier whereas white women were more pleasant from the outset but bad partners for the long run.

I personally don't like the whole <insert race here> women are better than black women narrative, but I do think the dudes that go that route have reasons for doing so. It's not just about abandoning black women. Sometimes their reactions are in response to treatment from black women. Until that's acknowledged, we're never really going to get past this. There has been hurt on both sides.

Part of that is because of the often seen loudest in the room problem. Meaning that among those who do choose to date non Black women, there's a loud contingent that doesn't go about stating what they like about their current woman or women they dated but instead point out what they view as the short comings of Black women instead. So when it's done from that pov of course it's gonna get pushback.

And i hold that stance for anybody. If your reasons for being with somebody is more based on what other people are not vs what your partner is then you're probably focusing on the wrong shit.

Part of that is because of the often seen loudest in the room problem. Meaning that among those who do choose to date non Black women, there's a loud contingent that doesn't go about stating what they like about their current woman or women they dated but instead point out what they view as the short comings of Black women instead. So when it's done from that pov of course it's gonna get pushback.

And i hold that stance for anybody. If your reasons for being with somebody is more based on what other people are not vs what your partner is then you're probably focusing on the wrong shit.

I'll be honest. I don't think they're wrong about black women. I just don't see it as a problem. Black women have the right to be a bit standoffish because of all the shit they go through.

Any man or woman who says the reason they married a non black person because they are "easier" or "better" than will always get the side eye from me.

black women being harder to deal with at the beginning but more loyal in the long run if you can get past that initial barrier whereas white women were more pleasant from the outset but bad partners for the long run.
I made this same point to a gentile who thought black women weren't feminine/submissive(whatever people want to call it). I told dude he was crazy, they are feminine AF just not to know b.a.n or anyone deemed unworthy.

Any man or woman who says the reason they married a non black person because they are "easier" or "better" than will always get the side eye from me.

I get what you're saying. Saying that some group is better than our own group will always be some self-hating bullshit to me. I just believe there are things that might make it seem like people of another race are easier to deal with at times. Let's be real. We are hard on each other. You can see that on this site. Look how easily you can be called a coon for disagreeing with the status quo.

I made this same point to a gentile who thought black women weren't feminine/submissive(whatever people want to call it). I told dude he was crazy, they are feminine AF just not to know b.a.n or anyone deemed unworthy.
I don’t like this take.

I feel a woman should be basking in her femininity at all times and if a dude is unworthy she shouldn’t give him any attention.

She can still be every bit of the beautiful feminine woman and still not mess with men she finds “unworthy” without switching up

Same for men. Don’t act all “unmanly” or weird towards a woman you don’t like.

I don’t like this take.

I feel a woman should be basking in her femininity at all times and if a dude is unworthy she shouldn’t give him any attention.

She can still be every bit of the beautiful feminine woman and still not mess with men she finds “unworthy” without switching up

I guess it depends on what you mean by femininity. A lot of dudes think that black women aren't feminine cause they work and are guarded and move as if they have to do things on their own. You can't get mad at those chicks if the things they experience have made them that way. They have to be around some they feel comfortable enough to open up with.

Now all these chicks that be walking around talking and acting like men. That's different.

I don’t like this take.

I'm talking about being partners.
The guy thought based on observation black women weren't feminine and therefore thought they weren't in relationships either. I was telling him they are and especially in relationships.

What you see how they interact with strangers versus their partner is completely different

I'll be honest. I don't think they're wrong about black women. I just don't see it as a problem. Black women have the right to be a bit standoffish because of all the shit they go through.

They may not be wrong, but alot of those negative traits they assign to only Black women are often just traits of bad people in general. They just ignore them because the woman ain't Black. And that's where they get flack.

I guess it depends on what you mean by femininity. A lot of dudes think that black women aren't feminine cause they work and are guarded and move as if they have to do things on their own. You can't get mad at those chicks if the things they experience have made them that way. They have to be around some they feel comfortable enough to open up with.

Now all these chicks that be walking around talking and acting like men. That's different.
The thing is, it has become a taught behavior and not a reactionary one from a bad experience.

Once I became a volunteer to the youth, I have gotten a better understanding on what’s being taught at home and how it will affect them when they get older.

A lot of parents ain’t shit to their little boys and girls and teaching them out of bitterness because of what they experienced or was taught.

They may not be wrong, but alot of those negative traits they assign to only Black women are often just traits of bad people in general. They just ignore them because the woman ain't Black. And that's where they get flack.

I'm sure that happens, but black people and white people don't behave the same in general. So I'm not going to just dismiss that those dudes have different experiences with black women vs white women. Just like I don't dismiss when some black women say black men are overly aggressive when hollering as compared to men of other races.

I'm sure that happens, but black people and white people don't behave the same in general. So I'm not going to just dismiss that those dudes have different experiences with black women vs white women. Just like I don't dismiss when some black women say black men are overly aggressive when hollering as compared to men of other races.

I'm not dismissing them. Im just saying when folks take commonly shared shitty traits and only assign them to one group that's a give away to their real mindset. And it makes it harder to take them seriously because their bias is already exposed.

Back