Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW AEW Fight Forever

I'd rather play wwe battlegrounds

Have you played Fight Forever tho? Cuz uh yeah…fuck a battlegrounds. FF has great core gameplay, it just needs to be heavily patched.

Consider the source... You got your answer

He’s a dickhead too who desperately needs his face kneed in a couple times. Just a couple friendly knees to his shit to knock him back down to the realm of earth. Dunno what has gotten into that nigga lately

You the only person I know that has the game!!! I was just asking

That’s what’s up

Sidenote, people usually don’t play wrestling games on pc…and that’s the data from which your twitter post is based.

But generally speaking, online is pretty much dead because

1) the developers aren’t being transparent & providing roadmaps for patches, dlc, etc.

2)The game needs to be re-balanced. People are using overpowered created wrestlers that take advantage of the games exploits in Ranked mode. This shit is making people not want to play online at all.

3) Online play needs a playlist/lobby. It’s difficult to find matches online because it locks your searches into the exact match type you select. Lobbies/playlists would give people a way to randomize

4) Online play needs cross play

That’s what’s up

Sidenote, people usually don’t play wrestling games on pc…and that’s the data from which your twitter post is based.

But generally speaking, online is pretty much dead because

1) the developers aren’t being transparent & providing roadmaps for patches, dlc, etc.

2)The game needs to be re-balanced. People are using overpowered created wrestlers that take advantage of the games exploits in Ranked mode. This shit is making people not want to play online at all.

3) Online play needs a playlist/lobby. It’s difficult to find matches online because it locks your searches into the exact match type you select. Lobbies/playlists would give people a way to randomize

4) Online play needs cross play
Thanks man I appreciate the context

You think the game can bounce back?

Thanks man I appreciate the context

You think the game can bounce back?

one of goals of the developers was to continuously update/support the game. If the devs become more transparent with what they are doing and keep patching the game, I think the game can bounce back.

The core gameplay is there.

one of goals of the developers was to continuously update/support the game. If the devs become more transparent with what they are doing and keep patching the game, I think the game can bounce back.

The core gameplay is there.
Ahhh okay fingers crossed

Back