Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

That Kel Mitchell interview on Club Shay Shay when he talks about his wife cheating on him multiple times and getting pregnant by other men multiple times is some shit I would've taken to the grave with me b.
When he was telling that story I was like damn shayshay so him.
Even the dude that fucked him over and had kids with her and he came back to ask him to take his kids I was like what hell naw. After what you did and she put the new guy thru the ringer. I would like to say couldn't be me but...... I'm glad he came thru cause he was in a dark space

When he was telling that story I was like damn shayshay so him.
Even the dude that fucked him over and had kids with her and he came back to ask him to take his kids I was like what hell naw. After what you did and she put the new guy thru the ringer. I would like to say couldn't be me but...... I'm glad he came thru cause he was in a dark space
He raising the other nigga's kids?

She took kel down thru there. She got pregnant 2 times and it wasn't his abortion on the 1st one and a miscarriage 2nd.

I’m seeing the term sundress has change to literally just wearing any type of dress in the summer

The days of women actually going out and buying the “sundress” and having their ass eat it up was top tier

Naw those skin type under armor dress are part of sun dresses

We are losing recipes foreal.

Back