Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

lol..this is absolutely hilarious, this is what the internet and social media is for…bro asking for someone from someplace, please come beat this nigga man..no homo..lol

Nigga said dude retired him to commenting on his own league. 🤦🏿😭

ABW niggas:
200w.gif

I'll go with "White people in general are nasty as fuck but they've somehow managed to normalize it to the point where the rest of the world don't hold them accountable so they do what they want while calling everybody else savages."

Case in point...

We literally just taught these heathens about soap and now they're already trying to change the rules.

Just to bring it home... remember when actual scientists were trying to get them to practice the same basic hygiene that we all learned in grammar school during a global pandemic and they took it as an assault on their freedom? Yeah... maggots on planes in funky cheese is that freedom that they want.

@ChicagoFigure outchea feelin' vindicated and shit.

so no one on here knew about this?

DOZENS OF GUNSHOTS IN ATL... 3 People Hospitalized​

Lil Baby's planned music video in Atlanta sounded like a war zone after flurries of shots were fired in the area -- and TMZ Hip Hop's obtained video of the ear-shattering scene!!!
The video unfolds with dozens of staffers and people setting up filming equipment Tuesday afternoon when the shooting began from what sounds like a semi-automatic weapon firing relentlessly for about 6 seconds.

Naturally, the cameraman ducks for cover and the video gets shaky as he points the lens toward the ground, but the background conversation fills in a bit of the story's blanks.

A group of men apparently were pretending to film a music video or content of their own nearby, and fired shots from a white car before they sped off.

Someone off camera can be heard commending them for the deceit, claiming the gunmen "played it smooth."

More gunshots can be heard blasting not too long after the initial shooting but someone advises the man to put his firearm away ... the assailants were long gone, and he was wasting bullets shooting at no one.

APD sources tell TMZ Hip Hop they responded to reports of shots fired in the shopping district of Verbena Street in NW ATL and discovered a 24-year-old male with an apparent gunshot wound to the arm and a 27-year-old male with an apparent gunshot wound to the back.
Police say they also located a 23-year-old male, who transported himself to the hospital with a gunshot wound to the neck.

Really unsettling how calm people in this country are after a shooting

Stating that MJ should have will the publishing back to the Beatles

I didn't state that he should have. I said it was funny that he didn't. He gave Little Richard this masters for nothing. For whatever reason, he didn't want the Beatles to have theirs even after he was dead. That is kinda cold especially being that he was good friends with one of them.

All that aside, the account of approval you're giving to a dude for snaking a friend is weird to me.

Back