Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

More lies

Cut this shtick out foreal. Like it’s getting tiresome you playing on my name with this type of nonsense

Like I don’t mentor majority black kids and teaching them life lessons and respect

Bruh I get you’re a coach. But among adults do you and your friends talk about IT and investing? Can you just answer that

Just started itching thinking about a maggot falling on me. Why in the world would anyone be flying with rotten fish???

I'll go with "White people in general are nasty as fuck but they've somehow managed to normalize it to the point where the rest of the world don't hold them accountable so they do what they want while calling everybody else savages."

Case in point...

We literally just taught these heathens about soap and now they're already trying to change the rules.

Just to bring it home... remember when actual scientists were trying to get them to practice the same basic hygiene that we all learned in grammar school during a global pandemic and they took it as an assault on their freedom? Yeah... maggots on planes in funky cheese is that freedom that they want.

Back