Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Club Shay Shay Thread

test

Beefing between Shaq and Shannon. Shannon really trying to live off controversy now though. He basically throwing rocks and hiding his hands. I don't think he was wrong with his take on Shaq but it was out of nowhere. He basically trumped up a reason to trash Shaq.

I hate that we live in a world where people try so hard to misrepresent shit to tear people down.

Gary was jokingly referencing the backlash that Shannon got after the interview with Amanda Seales. He wasn't making some serious commentary about that. In fact, if you watch more of the interivew, it's pretty clear he thinks Amanda, Monique, and all their followers bashing Shannon are dumb.

I hate that we live in a world where people try so hard to misrepresent shit to tear people down.

Gary was jokingly referencing the backlash that Shannon got after the interview with Amanda Seales. He wasn't making some serious commentary about that. In fact, if you watch more of the interivew, it's pretty clear he thinks Amanda, Monique, and all their followers bashing Shannon are dumb.
Granted, but still..

Back