Welcome To aBlackWeb

The dude that Morgan fights in the 2nd episode looks like that assassin from Rebels. Forgot his name

Didn’t like this as much as I wanted to

Did not care for Morgan elsbeth’s eps but I do appreciate the weaving of different shows into this

As far as bariss, started with a spark but I did not like Lyn getting a chance at redemption in the end or what happened to barriss after becoming an inquisitor

If it’s going to be tales of the empire I wanted it to be more…irremediable if that makes sense

I expected this to be better than tales of the Jedi but all in all I was entertained and all this does is flesh out characters and put more into the Star Wars huge universe

I

Yea, if you weren't invested in Morgan's character in Ahsoka, I can see how one wouldn't care for the first three shorts. Still found it interesting how she survived the massacre on Dathomir, how she linked up with Thrawn. 3rd episode is basically before Mando and Ahsoka lay seige on Corvus. She even refers to the "vision" she got from the Nightsisters from the other galaxy

To bring back Barriss to ultimately end up killing her was wack, I was hoping for an Ahsoka and Barriss reunion.

I agree with Beta, the redemption story with Barriss doesn't fit the narrative for an anthology titled Tales of the Empire. I did like that she redeemed herself. I wonder who the old friend she was referring to is, in regard to sending that family to them

I agree with Beta, the redemption story with Barriss doesn't fit the narrative for an anthology titled Tales of the Empire. I did like that she redeemed herself. I wonder who the old friend she was referring to is, in regard to sending that family to them
I was thinking the old friend was Ahsoka

A reunion and apology from her to Ahsoka would have been dope to see.

Barriss quickly realized that shit was even worse under the Empire than when the Jedi were in power. A lot of shit she said then made sense. She just went about it the wrong way and threw her friend under the bus

BTW, we're getting more of these anthologies in the future. Don't know what they do next. Tales of the Rebels? Tales of the Sith?

I was fully engaged with 2022's Tales of the Jedi. This time around with Tales of The Empire not so much. It took me a minute to build up to getting involved with the sets of episodes about Morgan Elsbeth and Barriss Offee . By the time they reached their conclusions that hit some good rhythms and chords I liked it. The animation and light saber duels looked incredible

BTW, we're getting more of these anthologies in the future. Don't know what they do next. Tales of the Rebels? Tales of the Sith?
I would want character anthologies

Mace windu
General Grievous

Then one more that harkens back to the old republic to set up the new mainline animated show from that era

Even though the narrative doesn't totally fit the anthology, the Barriss Offee shorts told a better story across the board, with the final short being the best with her bringing her friend back to the light, at least imo

So much meh, and lol at all the bad reviews this show is getting.tales of the Jedi wasn't so great either. It's just Dave baloney trying to get us to care about his genetic characters. Nobody gives a damn about Morgan elsbeth. Little by little the veil is slipping and the world will finally see Dave the phoney for the hack that he is har har!

af52437c5a323f18e65d5464cc9704a807de68dd.gifv

fed2e2886956959c7065dd9300486cc2c58b8877.gifv

f168c1d4b52306542b70cce605305006a4deb532.gifv

2dd697d076782c88443862d5479e148094b8ad40.gifv

5135d2053a937f3ae094314571c1c820e0192706.gifv

f98be2710408bafb5582bcf8c6d24173ea47ae2e.gifv

Back