Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 Beer Drinkers Only šŸŗ

IMG_2629.jpeg I this is from a San Antonio brewery called Freetail. Out here in San Antonio a lot of locals love chamoy and Tajin and put it on damn near everything.

Meā€¦ā€¦ Iā€™m not a fan.

I did want to be a bit adventurous, so I tried this beer which has chamoy and pineapple. Itā€™s pretty much a sour with hints of pineapple. As soon as you crack this shit open you can smell the chamoy. Lmao. It isnā€™t awful, but not great either.

IMG_2630.jpeg Great variation of a Mexican beer. Iā€™ve had this before, but never posted it on here. If you like Corona or Sol, you will love this. Super crisp beer with light touch of lime and salt.

IMG_2631.jpeg Tasty brew that lives partly up to itā€™s moniker.

Itā€™s almost kingly with its crispy nature, but it has a tad bit of a bite even though itā€™s a Pilsner. It is a tasty brew though.

IMG_2637.jpeg Awesome brew!!

Very smooth IPA, that has beautiful tangerine and orange notes throughout. Super crisp taste. Definitely will drink this again.

Not surprised how good it is though. Itā€™s from one of my favorite breweries

Yeah I love Lagunitas, but that 8.0% ABV would put me on my ass nowadays.
Shit, Iā€™ve already downed 2. Lmao. It doesnā€™t even taste strong which is dangerous. If you get this where you reside and you like citrus flavored itemsā€¦..

You will love this.

Iā€™m a little biased because I lived in Petaluma California (the area this is brewed) and enjoyed the town and surrounding areas a lot.

IMG_2639.jpeg Iā€™m 2 for 2 today!

Awesome Bock brewed with pecans and vanilla. Itā€™s more vanilla flavored, but you can definitely taste a hint of pecans. Super smooth

Now this is more my speed. Iā€™m not sure we have anything from this brewery in my area in NC.
Canā€™t go wrong with wicked weed brewery out of North Carolina. By far my favorite east coast brewery. One of the things I miss about being in NC besides being closer to family is that brewery.

Last edited:
IMG_2647.jpeg

Honestly canā€™t taste a lot of blueberry, but itā€™s still a good stout. Of course itā€™s heavy like most stouts, but it isnā€™t coffee based which is something I love. Lmao. Definitely worth a shot.

IMG_2656.jpeg Bitter, but not super bitter and has a very earthy after taste. I kinda like it. I definitely can understand not lots of people liking it though. Lmao

IMG_2658.jpeg I canā€™t remember if Iā€™ve posted this beer before, so Iā€™m posting it now. Iā€™m a big fan of Stone Brewery and delicious IPA is a decent beer. Light hops and citrus flavor. You can taste the slight lemon flavors

I saw the Dr Dre Snoop Gin & Juice cocktails out in the wild today

Was gonna cop but they tryn charge $25 for an 8pack of cans
:yikes2:

They trippin

Back